Over the years many children and their families have been part of our school. We are fortunate to have so many siblings attend so that we hear about the progress of our old students. A common refrain is “our child is doing so well in school, and we are convinced it is because of his excellent start at Montessori”
Countless parents have sent their thanks to us over the years, and we would like to share some of their comments with you.
I have to say that I think the world of your school. I sincerely want to thank you and all your staff for everything you did for our child. Like most mothers I though nobody could take care of my baby as well as I do until we met your school and all the teachers. Forever, Bonnie and Diane will remain for Julianna: “my other mommies”.
Here are some of the things that the parents at Montessori have told us they like the best about the school:
- The special events are well-chosen.
- The diverse cultural activities and the science projects.
- The enthusiasm and dedication in the classroom
- Interesting program for the children
- Enriching special events and excursions
- Open forum in parent committee meetings
- Offering music and aerobics lessons in school hours
- The French classes
- Beautiful grounds and outdoor play area
- Healthy and varied lunches
- Warm and understanding teachers who relate well to children and parents
- The school’s readiness to accommodate the needs of individual children and families
- The teachers’ tireless work and demonstration of care for the children
- The children enjoy their friends and teachers
- The approach to learning is stress free and fun
- The children are happy and stimulated
- Good hygiene
- Going outdoors often to play
- The activities
- The teachers
- The loving care of the children and all the hard work and dedication
- Music and art activities
- Theme weeks
- Excellent staff