We are very happy to help with any part of the registration process. Please contact our director, Artemis Erfle (Artemis@montessoripc.com), for any assistance you may need. A child may be registered at any time of year providing there are places available.
- Please confirm with the school that a place is available for your child. If places are not available you will have the option to place your child on a waiting list.
- Complete the Registration Contract. If your child is starting during the summer period you will also need to complete the Summer Camp registration form.
- You can drop-off, mail, or email your registration documents.
- Payments are by cheque or electronic transfer. Please refer to the school year payment schedule. For children starting at any time other than September or summer camp months, fees are pro-rated and exact payments will be confirmed by the school office.
- Once the child is registered, our school office will complete the “Advance Payments For Childcare Expenses” Revenu Québec subsidy form.
- In the (one or two) weeks before your child starts you are asked to call or email to book your orientation visits for yourself and your child.