Montreal's premier daycare, prekindergarten and summer camp!
Since 1965, we at Montessori Pointe Claire daycare and preschool have provided exceptional care and education for children 16 months to 5 years. We proudly offer an early socialization program , a junior prekindergarten, and a prekindergarten . Our creative summer camp option runs from June through August for all ages and includes a unique senior camper program for 6 to 8 year-old children.
What We Offer
- Easily accessible location in the West Island
- Part time and full time options for 16 mo to 5 years
- Government subsidies are available
- An exceptional early socialization program for 16 mo – 2 1/2 yrs
- The best prekindergarten program to prepare for school
- Fully bilingual program with third language (Spanish, Mandarin)
- Big, bright classrooms; Safe and nurturing environment
- Large, natural playground and park areas
- Healthy, home-cooked lunches
- A wide-choice of extra-curricular activities
- Monthly activity calendars
- Summer camp for children up to 8 years old.
- The best social and academic preparation for school
- An enjoyable and relaxed program with awesome results!
- COVID-19 - We at Montessori Pointe Claire are committed to the safety of you and your children. We have been open since June 1, 2020 with zero COVID cases whilst providing a… ...
- December 2020 Calendar and Activities - Prekindergarten (Classroom 1) Calendar Junior Prekindergarten (Classroom 2) Junior Prekindergarten (Classroom 3)Calendar Preschool (Classroom 4) Calendar Newsletter Lunch Menu ...
- November 2020 Calendar and Activities - November 2020 calendar Pre-K (Classroom 1) November 2020 calendar Junior Pre-K (Classroom 2) November 2020 calendar Pre-school (Classroom 3) November 2020 calendar Pre-school (Classroom 4) Newsletter Lunch Menu ...
- October Calendar and Activities - Newsletter Menu Prekindergarten classroom 1 calendar Junior Prekindergarten classroom 2 calendar Junior prekindergarten classroom 3 calendar Preschool classroom 4 ...
What the Parents Have to Say
I have to say that I think the world of your school. I sincerely want to thank you and all your staff for everything you did for our child. Like most mothers I though nobody could take care of my baby as well as I do until we met your school and all the teachers. Forever, Diane will remain for Julianna: “my other mommy”.