Montreal's premier daycare, prekindergarten and summer camp!
Since 1965, we at Montessori Pointe Claire have provided exceptional care and education for children 18 months to 5 years. We proudly offer nursery school, daycare, preschool, and prekindergarten. Our creative summer camp option runs from June through August for all ages and includes a unique senior camper program for 6 to 8 year-old children.
What We Offer
- Easily accessible location in the West Island
- The best prekindergarten program to prepare for school
- Fully bilingual program with third language (Spanish, Mandarin, Italian)
- Big, bright classrooms; Safe and nurturing environment
- Large, natural playground and park areas
- Government subsidies are available
- Healthy, home-cooked lunches
- Part time and full time options for 18 months to 5 years
- An exceptional early socialization program for 18 mos-2 1/2 yrs
- A wide-choice of extra-curricular activities
- Summer camp for children up to 8 years old.
- The best social and academic preparation for school
- An enjoyable and relaxed program with awesome results!
- Waiting List - Places can be available at anytime during the year. If you would like to know whether places are available at present please contact us by email or telephone. You are… ...
- March Handouts - Class 1 Class 2 Class 3 Class 4 Class 5 Wimygym Registration - April 2020 Yoga Registration - March 2020 Menu Newsletter Special Events ...
- Weather Closure – February 7 - Montessori Pointe Claire is closed for a snow day Friday February 7. To contact us please email email@example.com ...
- February Handouts - Menu Special Events Newletter Classroom 1 Classroom 2 Classroom 3 Classroom 4 Classroom 5 Swim & Gym Registration Form - March 2020 Swimming Registration Form - March 2020 ...
What the Parents Have to Say
I have to say that I think the world of your school. I sincerely want to thank you and all your staff for everything you did for our child. Like most mothers I though nobody could take care of my baby as well as I do until we met your school and all the teachers. Forever, Diane will remain for Julianna: “my other mommy”.