When your child first starts camp, please bring the following items that are to stay at camp for the period the child is registered:
- A pair of “inside shoes”: Unless your child can do up laces, we strongly prefer running shoes with Velcro (to allow the child to be independent). Shoes must have non-marking (white) soles.
- A full change of clothes in a Ziploc bag: Shirt, pants, underwear and socks.
- A bathing suit and towel labeled with the child’s name (for outdoor sprinkler play during hot weather)
- For our campers aged 4 and under (classrooms 2, 3 and 4):
- A SMALL blanket for naptime
- For children in diapers or pull-ups the monitors will instruct
- you on what to bring before your child’s first day
Each day that your child attends he/she will need to bring:
- Two snacks (for morning and afternoon) in an insulated lunch box with a cold pack
What should I send for snack?
- Fruit or cut up vegetables
- Yogurt or pudding cups
- Crackers and cheese
- A muffin
- A small sandwich
- Nut free granola bars
- Dried fruits
- HEALTHY SNACKS (no chocolate or candy!)
You do not need to send juice unless you wish to do so. Milk is provided at Camp during snack time.
SNACKS MUST BE COMPLETELY NUT FREE. CHECK THE LABELS CAREFULLY. ANY HOME BAKING OR ANY COOKIES NOT IN THE ORIGINAL CONTAINER MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A NOTE FROM THE PARENT STATING THAT THEY ARE FREE OF ANY NUTS.